Girlfriend Love

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Definition of FRIEND -   one attached to another by affection or esteem 

I do think I may have the best girlfriends in the world.
No, actually I know I do.
I have been one sad mamma since dropping my favorite boy at college.
I'm happy for him, really.
Sad for me, honestly.
My sweet friends have been so loving and caring.
I love the saying, A Friend is Family You Choose.
And sisters is it true.
Here are some of my treats.  My favorite passion fruit tea from Starbucks, Red Velvet Whoopie Pie, Starbucks gift card and the sweetest cards ever, an adorable sign of my blog, "Flip Flops in Florida".
Florida State PJ's and kleenex, isn't that a great combo?

Thanks ladies for the calls, prayers, words of wisdom and just being the sweet friends you are. 
 xoxoxo

4 comments :

  1. You are so blessed, Sheri, but it's because you are such a blessing to others.:) Please know that others are praying for you.:) Christmas will soon be here and your sweetie will be home... Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what Lori said.......yes, you are a blessing to others. Those pajamas are Perfect! oxlove you Sher Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to parents' weekend? That helps a lot to see them settled and happy. You'll do the Costco and market run and you'll feel needed. Soon it will be Thanksgiving, then a few weeks later it's winter break, then spring break and the summer! I find I start to really miss them at 6 weeks. By then I am just aching for a hug and visual contact to put my mind at ease. Let us know how you are doing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs