Playing Along the Answer Game

Monday, January 16, 2012


One of my favorite bloggers Tiffini at  The House of Belonging tagged me in a post.  You are supposed to answer questions about yourself, ask bloggers that you tag questions and tag them.  Hope the ladies that I tagged will play along.
I don't have 11 bloggers that I feel comfortable tagging, so I'm just tagging a few :)
I loved reading about Tiffini - it's fun to know a little more about our online friends that God has connected us with.

::The Rules::
one\ post the rules.
two\ post eleven fun facts about yourself
three\ answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
four\ tag eleven people and link them on your post
five\ let them know you’ve tagged them!

::Facts About Me::

1.  I have two children.  One is almost 19 Yikes and the other is 15.
2.  I LOVE my family more than anything. 
3.  My heart broke when my son left for college but it's healing.
4.  My husband and I own sports restaurants and bars but we don't drink. (I think that contradicts itself - LOL )
5.  I have three groups of best friends, cheer moms, Red Hot Chili Peppers (my girls that I worked at Chili's with 26 years ago) and Girls Night Moms (our kids have been in school since kindergarten together). I'm a lucky girl.
6.  I have the best parents in the world that are always there for me and my family.  One sister who is also my best friend.
7.  My husband is also my best friend - married for 21 years. 
8. I light candles everyday and I'm addicted to Bath and Body Works plug ins.
9.  I am a Native of Florida and have never lived anywhere else.
10. I'm most happiest when my toes are in the sand.
11.  I have a really bad cleaning problem and terribly OCD.
.

::Questions From Me The Blogger Who Tagged Me: 

1. favorite color

Pink


2. dream vacation
Ireland with my family

3. are you a hugger or not
I'm a big hugger - I hug everyone - even people I just met.

4. what do you want to be when you grow up
The best mom and wife possible.

5. when you eat out do you usually order dessert
No - If I didn't always worry about my weight I probably would.

6. what is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity
indoor - organizing (weird I know) and doing Nails with Sav
outdoor - planting and working in garden


7. what is your favorite day of the week
Sunday - my father-in-law comes for breakfast after mass.
And we go to mass as a family.

8. what was your favorite food as a child?
Chicken and Dumplings

9. what is something you learned this last week
How much my husband loves God
(he just returned from a wonderful men's retreat with our church -
I mean I knew he loved God but this week it's so apparent)

10. If you could change your first name what would you change it to
Grace

11. Do you have a nickname
Sher-bear (from my best friend Shannan and my daughter Savannah)

::Questions To My Bloggers I'm Tagging::
1.  What is your favorite food?
2.  What are your hobbies besides blogging?
3.  Are you addicted to Pinterest?
4.  What is your dream vacation?
5.  What's your favorite season?
6.  Can you recommend any good books?
7.  Do you like to exercise?
8.  What's your typical date night?
9.  Are you a DIY'er or do you hire people to do it for you?
10.  What color is your kitchen?
11.  What's your dream car?


Here's the lovely bloggers I'm tagging:

Kissing the Joy as it Flies

Perfect is Boring

Pink Martinis And Pearls

Upon a Dream

So So Bella


xoxoxo




9 comments :

  1. Fun, Sheri! Can't wait to do this! I would love to go to Ireland with my family. Have you done this or is it a dream? My sister is there right now. She lives in Switzerland and travels the world... Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay - I was hoping you had time to do it. No I've haven't been - that's my dream vacation. Hopefully soon. Your lucky sister! Send me some pics. Have a blessed night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There - haven't heard from you in a while. Hope your doing well and that you have a wonderful 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sheri! This was so fun to learn some things about you that I didn't know. I had no idea you guys owned sports restaurants! Very cool. Thank you so much for tagging me. I look forward to answering your questions in a post this week (thanks for giving me a much needed kick in the blogging backside!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun! I was tagged by Tiffani too. Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :) thanks for tagging me, I'd love to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sher Bear....I am feeling so honored right now. Love you too much. Glad you are starting to blog more and can't wait to hear more about The men's retreat. The picture of Steve in the pictures from Steves baptizm....really were telling. Precious. So sad we don't live closer!!!! oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. just can't wait to meet you! just can't
    I am rooming with Cha Cha! Just found out yesterday.
    I will be so busy this next week I won't have time to comprehend all God is doing but after next weekend..it will be a little better! We can just catch up.
    Have a beautiful weekend friend
    love ya
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs