Shannon - Wow what a performance.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

For the "American Idol" Top 12 women, Shannon Magrane sang a song we weren't actually familiar with, "Go Light Your World" by Kathy Tricoli. But we're familiar with it now, because Shannon blew it out the box.

It felt like any minute Joel Osteen was going to walk out onstage. And we aren't saying that to be critical - it was a total "big tent revival" take-us-to-church song and passion, as J.Lo said, was easy to see. The voters are going to eat that up, y'all.

Will Shannon be getting your vote? We hope she advances (and we think she will). We'd really like to see what else she can do.
This was an article posted on AI online today.
What a beautiful.
Child of God.
Amazing Voice.
I sure hope you voted.




xo


2 comments :

  1. I only have you beat in GNO years because I'm alot older. ha. I can't wait until next weekend either. See you there. yay!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had my big one 2 years ago. lol. I'm driving up from Florida also although my hubby is coming also. We're going a few days early
    to visit Franklin, Tennessee. Our favorite city. I'll be looking for you.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs