If your looking for a good summer side dish, I have one for you.
Mexican Corn Salad
1. Boil the corn and then cut from cob
2. In frying pan heat the veggie oil and then add the jalapenos, sweet red bell pepper and scallions until soft.
3. Add the corn, black beans and all other ingredients except the mayo.
4. Turn heat down and let simmer for about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and let sit about 10 minutes.6. Add the mayo and stir very gently.
7. Refrigerate for at least an hour and then serve.