Christmas 2014

Monday, December 8, 2014



Welcome to the Slowey's
Christmas 2014


In the Foyer
(cute little shelf my dad just put together - found it via one of my favorite bloggers)




Family room 
(Charlie was being shy and did not want to look at the camera)


















In the kitchen 









Indoor S'more Bar 
It's still a little warm in Florida



Hot Chocolate Bar 




I kinda like deers..... and antlers. 


My favorite room of the house.  The dining room. Love, love, love people sitting around the table with good food, and conversation. 









The Stockings were hung....


My favorite Nativity Scene 



Breakfast Nook 


Little obsessed with pom pom garland this year.




Nothing is better during the holidays than having friends and family over. I love nothing more than picking a theme and going with it.  Sitting around the table or sitting outside.  Formal or paper plates - I just love entertaining. The plus of living in Florida we can still have outside dinner parties. Here are a few pics of our outdoor dinner party a couple of weeks ago with 80 of our friends from Church.




A little dinner for two at dusk.







Thanks for stopping by.
Merry Christmas




2 comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs