Fairy Garden

Saturday, February 25, 2012

What an awesome time I had today making a fairy garden
Have you heard of fairy gardens
It's a miniature garden complete with structures and actual living plants
Designed to lure fairies and with them good luck to your home
You design them with your imagination
Annie's is the place around my area to make them
Her flowers are awesome
Her herbs are even better
I think I bought one of each
She's starting a garden club
I'm already on the list
AND.I.CAN'T.WAIT.

Here's a peek into my day








































The last few pics are my finished product.  
Can you see the little red bicycle
and the wheelbarrow
Love it.

xo

Psalms 103:15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.





2 comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs