You will definitely thank me for this recipe.
Or maybe not.
Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
22 oreos - 16 left whole 6 chopped
2 8oz packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
pinch of salt
prep time: 20 minutes
cook/cool time: 25 minutes (4 hours to chill)
1. Preheat oven to 275
2. Line 16 muffin tins with liners
3. Place 1 whole oreo in the bottom of each
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese. Gradually beat in vanilla and sugar.
5. Pour in the beaten eggs, a little at a time, scraping down the side of the bowl after each addition.
6. Beat in the sour cream and salt.
7. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared tins, filling each almost to the top.
9. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, 22 - 25 minutes.
10. Cool in the pans for about 15 minutes, on a wire rack.
11. Transfer cakes onto a plate and cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
They are simply yummy!
Now for the giveaway.
If you are not following my friend Rachel on Instagram, you should.
Her Instagram name is "rachelradams".
Her Etsy shop is Anchors of Grace
If you follow her you could win the adorable stationery set pictured below. If you use the code GRATEFUL10 you will receive 10% off all orders from her shop.
Here is a pic of the oreo cheesecake cupcakes with the adorable cupcake picks that were served at Savannah's graduation party.
Here are a few more pics of items from the grad party purchased from Rachel.
I didn't get a picture of the adorable water bottle labels. We had a Lily theme and she matched it perfectly. I have been purchasing paper products from Rachel for about a year and I cannot say enough good about her - check out her Esty shop - you won't be sorry! And try those cupcakes too - that you may be sorry for!