Food Fun in Tampa

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

1.  
One of my favorite places in Tampa
OE
Oxford Exchange
Lunch with my favorite girl and BFF
Love the food, teas and the gift shop
If you have not been, highly recommend. 




2.  
Chillin Like a Penguin at Mr. Penguin
I had Coconut Italian Ice
Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream
Layered/Mixed together 
Awesome afternoon treat



3.  
Dinner at Ava's on Howard Avenue
Good meal and great company!
My HWOTB ladies 


Margarita Pizza = awesome!



4.
A favorite from Last Month
Valentine Dinner with great friends
Berns Restaurant
Always a great time - especially the dessert room

Make sure to take a tour of the wine cellar and kitchen when you go


Berns remains one of my favorite restaurants in Tampa

5.
U.le.le
One of the newest restaurants in Tampa
Tampa Heights
Riverwalk
This place is amazing



This drink was great  - one of their signature drinks


Seriously the best coconut ice-cream ever


They brew their own beer - patron beer
(not for me, but I'm sure some love it)




The place is amazing
great food
great atmosphere
beautiful view
Highly recommend


Enjoy xo 






4 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing your amazing blog with us. You are a gift to those of us who need a little help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks SO good. The pizza and the frozen soft serve/coconut ice are making me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shan :) - Kim, I wish I could make you a pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I want to try u.le.le, maybe next tampa trip.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs