Spring Time, Fresh Market and Happy BD Grandpa.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It looks like spring has arrived.  We have to take advantage of it because in Florida Spring seems to last a week or two and bam we are at 90 degree temps again -  and summer is here.  Not that I'm complaining, I'm ready for my flip flops again.  Here are a few pics of the flowers in my yard that are in bloom. 
Well this one is not outside but I love my tulips.  St. Patty's Day is coming soon.




 Love when my flowers are blooming.
Always a treat to take a trip to the Fresh Market.  Love that place.












 This is a beautiful rose bush I bought today - love it.
 Started our day out with a birthday breakfast for Grandpa Jefferson.  This is a pic of Savannah with my parents.  So blessed to have them.
Grandpa's Birthday Breakfast Brownie

Be blessed and wishing you  weather as beautiful as ours.

2 comments :

  1. Oh, what gorgeous flowers in your garden! I can't believe it!! How wish I was there.
    At my place it's like this: yesterday I found a flat tire on my bike when I was about to bicycle home from the commute train around 7 PM. I walked home, dragging the bike with me, without mittens and my hands were dark red and aching so much I almost cried from it...!
    Darn it, it was cold!
    And then I see your pics - lucky you. Enjoy spring then. It'll be hot over there, I gather from your writing, before it's even spring here ;-)

    I wish you a fab week!
    (cute pic of your daughter and parents, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! I also wanted to say thank you for coming by my blog. I am certain I will find myself on your blog often. Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs