Whirlwind - Whew.

Monday, May 21, 2012

May has certainly been a whirlwind
Robert came home from college
Savannah turned 16
Celebrated my wonderful mom
Celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary
Bought Sav a car
Prayed and prayed as she drove for the first time (alone)
Went to Winter Park with my
6 awesome girlfriends
26 years and going strong
celebrating my birthday this week
all week
:)
Sav is studying for exams
Robert is working and fishing
and fishing
Steve is opening another restaurant
tomorrow
and I have 9 yes 9 high school graduation
invitation sitting on my kitchen counter
YIKES! 
Hoping that June is going to be a little slower
a lot more resting
a lot more beaching
a lot more loving on my family 



 Birthday treats.


 Celebrating 21 years.


 Sweet girlfriends


 Boy did these girls miss him. 


Sav and her sweet friend Cassidy





xo


1 comment :

  1. Hey girlie...looks like a lot has been going on. Loved your bday cake:) I wanna check out your recipe. Do you mind linking it to that post, so I can find it? Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs