Pic Monkey

Sunday, June 3, 2012

After the news of Picnik
closing,
I read about Pic Monkey but
had not played around with it yet......
but now I have!
I think I like it better than Picnik
and....... it's FREE.
works for me.

It is so easy to edit your pics
insert frames
create collages
and much more. 

 This is the collage feature
there are a ton of options
even collage's that you can print on 8 x 10
prints perfectly




This is a facebook timeline layout
it works perfectly
you choose your pics
save
insert into your facebook timeline
just.that.easy.


This has been a free ad from Pic Monkey  :)
Feel like maybe they should pay me

Seriously though, it's awesome.

Happy Sunday Blogger Friends


xo 


I just added this photo with "text" - it's on the far left of the PicMonkey screen - under "p" - will give you lots of options for text. :) 

6 comments :

  1. I'm using it too Sherry.

    Have you figured out if your can add words?
    I didn't see an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the heads up. I use photo shop when I edit but I have such a hard time making collages. I am going to pop over there now and play around:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Pic Monkey and I was missing my ability to make collages. Thanks for the nudge. I have also been so intimidated by the new FB layout that I've kept my page private because nothing is on it!!! You are inspiring me so much today. By the way, love your daughter's photo a post ago. Such a wonderful age and one that keeps you young too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SSM If you click on the "P" on the far left - it's right under the "lipstick" for touch-up - it will give you options for text - lots of fonts to choose from :) Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sheri. That's great! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps I was thinking of your crafter girl nights out. You should repost the one when you all went for painting lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs