This is a good menu for Friday's during Lent.
Ingredients2 cups water
1 tablespoon butter
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
4 white fish fillets (tilapia, snapper ) 1 1/2 lb; thawed
Juice of 1 lime, divided
1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning (Spanish seasoned salt)
1 cup long grain white rice
1 1/3 cups shredded cabbage
4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
1/4 cup Deli artichoke and spinach dip
1/4 cup mild salsa
1/4 cup sliced black olives ( I don't use these because I don't like them )
- Squeeze juice of one-half lime (1/2 tablespoon) over fish; sprinkle both sides of fish with adobo. Let stand 10 minutes to marinate.
- Stir rice into boiling water, cover, and reduce heat to low; simmer 20–25 minutes or until water is absorbed (do not stir).
- Place cabbage and cilantro in medium bowl. Squeeze juice of remaining one-half lime (1/2 tablespoon) over cabbage; stir to coat and set aside.
- Place fish on grill; close lid and cook 3–4 minutes until fish is 145°F (or flesh separates easily).
- Heat tortillas in microwave following package instructions.
- Spread 1 tablespoon artichoke dip over each tortilla. Add fish strips down center; top with cabbage mixture, salsa, and olives. Fold lower edge of tortilla up over filling, fold right side over, and then roll tightly. Fluff rice with fork and serve.
Recipe and Photo from Publix Greenwise