A Precious Treasure

Thursday, March 28, 2013

In 2 Corinthians 4:7, Paul says, "We possess this precious treasure in vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves." God uses frail people to proclaim the power of His gospel.

He could send angels to preach the gospel, but He uses plain, ordinary, everyday people to demonstrate His power.  He fills us with divine gifts, inspired and brought to pass by the Holy Spirit, and distributes them throughout His body of believers.  Let us network with God's people today for the greater good, as we work together to accomplish His purpose. 


Today is Holy Thursday
Looking forward to Mass tonight
Good Friday tomorrow
and Easter Weekend
The Most Important Weekend of the Year
Jesus Christ has Risen
He has Risen Indeed!


1 comment :

  1. Sheri, thank you for sharing this verse from Corintians! I was awoken by a very strong dream just now and came to your blog to find this. This passage is one I whole heatedly believe in and "preach" to the children I teach each week at church. The funny thing is, I don't recall ever having read this until now. I have felt that this sentiment was driven in me by the Holy Spirit and reading this passage affirms that in me. Blessings on this Good Friday and on Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs