Movies and More

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Already one month into the new year and 
I'm already too busy.
Some warranted
Some Not
My goal for 2012 was to quit being so busy
enjoy MORE down time
Pray more
Meditate some
Chill 

This weekend I think I'll do just that

I may stay in these all day


 Drink a little of this


Watch some favorite old movies I've seen 100+ times 



 A new movie I can't wait to watch (bad pic sorry)


And read this



All of these pics are from Pinterest which will probably occupy a lot of my time as well. 

That's my weekend plans blogger friends.
Hope yours is great.
xo


2 comments :

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend to me! Wishing I had time to watch some favorite movies all day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheri, thanks for stopping by my blog and saying "hi". I probably stalk you on pinterest as much as you stalk me. LOL You are so funny. I love your blog. It's nice to put a little personality with a picture. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs