Awaiting Baby Mason

Monday, July 2, 2012

My husband is one of 10 kids in his family
the oldest niece is having the first 
great grand child in the family
Sweet Amy is patiently awaiting the arrival of 
baby Mason

We hosted a baby shower using mason jars as the theme
fitting ... I know :)

 Cute little banner ordered from Etsy 

 Painted Mason jar with fresh flowers

 Yummy fruit pizza

 How cute is this fruit baby - found on pinterest of course















How cute are these individual banana puddings - made by my sis in law Debbie



 Christy and the little mama to be Amy (sisters)

 Sweet cousins, Christy, Dani, Sav and Amy





 Auntie Christy, Mama Amy and Grandma Kathy (my husband's oldest sister) 












Hurry and get here sweet little one.

xo

1 comment :

  1. What a lovely shower. I adore all the sweet touches. And the food looks fabulous!!! LOVE that baby fruit salad from Pinterest. I am totally addicted to Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs