Naples, Florida

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Last week my boys headed to Key West 
annual boys trip
Mini Lobster Season
they struck gold this time
they limited every.single.day

So, my girl and I hit Naples
each with a friend
girls week

Here is a photo out of my window on the way down
not pretty

 but that was the first and last of the rain

We hit our favorite breakfast spot early Monday morning


 Here are a few sights from Naples



 A pic of the beach the first night - it looks like the sand is meeting the sky


Early next morning we headed to Marco Island
made a stop at the Isle of Capri for a drink



Marco Island Beach



Dinner at Ft. Myers beach


Next beach, Ft. Myers 


Bonita Beach



Naples Beach


Lover's Key State Park 
Awesome beach - you park and take a tram to the beach
you get to ride around the beautiful state park
beautiful palm trees, bridges, and manatees














Next was breakfast and shopping on 5th Avenue before hitting the beach






This was my yummy breakfast
Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes 
Yummo!


And we always have to visit Trader Joe's 
in any town we are in
we have to drive 45 minutes to our closest
 Trader Joe's at home




How beautiful are these flowers?  All over 5th Avenue.


Sweet girls going to dinner. 


And Kelly and I going to dinner. 


Savannah learning yoga poses - didn't take her long.  



And here are two phone photos my sweet guy sent of the lobster they caught in Key West.



Here's a pic of the Fresh Florida Lobster they caught. 


We had a wonderful time, beaching it, shopping, (West Elm Love)  sight seeing, visiting 4 different beaches, doing Pinterest projects, (photos later post) and having a lot of girl time.
A wonderful week and only 2 hours from home.
We are truly blessed.

xo 



2 comments :

  1. Hi Sheri! So good to hear from you today! Your picture of Ft. Myers beach reminds me of old times. My mom has family there (she spent the second half of her childhood there), so we used to make the long road trip from Houston to Ft. Myers. Haven't been back in years.

    Happy summer!
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beach didn't you all visit?!? Can I fit in your beach bag next time. It is 105-degrees here and I don't have a suntan or sand in my toes to make it worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs