Ozo Summer Salad

Monday, July 30, 2012

Orzo Summer Salad 





After having a great salad from Fresh Market last week,
I decided to make my own version of it.


1 package Orzo Pasta (I used Trader Joe's)
1 Tomato
1/2 can Black Beans
1/2 small container of Feta cheese
1/2 small bell pepper 
juice from 1 lemon 
fresh cut lemon balm from my garden
fresh cut cilantro from my garden
olive oil, sea salt, garlic and pepper. 

Boil the Orzo pasta and wait until it cools.
Mix all other ingredients with the pasta.
Serve!

It is super yummy and healthy.   

1 comment :

  1. We just got a Fresh Market by us and we have been there 3 times in 3 days. Want. to. live. there! Not helping with my diet one bit, though. Boo. So nice to have one in the neighborhood but I will have to pace myself.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs